We have noticed in your letter that the damages to five chairs in shipment were found.
从您的来信得知,已发现五把椅子在装运过程中受到损坏。
We hope to receive the amount due by the end of this month.
我们希望本月底以前收到您应付的金额。
We hope you are satisfied with our goods, and look forward to receiving your further orders.
我们希望你们能对货物满意,并期待收到你们更多的订单。
We apologize again for any inconvenience.
对于任何不便之处我们再次表示歉意。
An early reply would be appreciated.
如能尽早回复,不胜感激。
We look forward to a happy and successful working relationship with you.
我们期待与你们的合作愉快而成功。
Please note the change of date of the company’s annual party.
请注意公司周年舞会的日期变动。
I would like to present the following findings.
下面我将罗列有关结果。
Effective immediately are the following policies.
以下政策立即生效。
Please let J know by Friday your contact number during the vacation.
请于星期五告知J你假期里的联系电话。
Cooperation with J will be beneficial for the future of our company.
与J的合作将对公司未来发展有帮助。
This memo will present the decisions made at the meeting with SH’ head office.
这份备忘录将展示与上海总公司会议的结果。
On behalf of every staff in the company, I would like to sincerely congratulate you on your recent appointment to General Manager of the Nottingham Bureau.
我代表公司所有职员衷心祝贺你被委任为诺丁汉办公署的总经理。
I wish you all the best in your future career.
祝你前程锦绣。
This is an impressive accomplishment, of which I am sure your family, friends and you are proud.
这是一个了不起的成就,我相信你的家人朋友还有你自己一定会引以为豪。
We know that you put forth a great amount of effort and that the award was well-deserved.
我们知道你为此付出了很多努力,你得奖是实至名归的。
Wish you and your company continuing success.
祝你和你的事业继续走向辉煌。
Here is the report about the decisions made by the Board of Director for the May 2006 meeting.
这是董事会2006年五月份会议有关决策的报告。
The major findings of the present investigation can be summarized as follows.
目前调查的主要结果可总结为以下几点。