A: Put on the helmet, please. -- 请戴上安全帽。
B: Do we need to put on the jackets too? -- 我们还得穿上罩衣吗?
A: You’d better, to protect your clothes. Now please watch your step.
-- 穿上,以免弄脏你的衣服。请留神脚下。
B: Thank you. Is the production line fully automated?
-- 谢谢。生产线都是全自动的吗?
A: Well, not fully automated. -- 哦,不是全部自动的。
B: I see. How do you control the quality? -- 哦,那你们如何控制质量呢?
A: All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.
-- 所有产品在整个生产过程中都必须通过五道质量检查关。
B: What’s the monthly output? -- 月产量多少?
A: One thousand units per month now. But we’ll be making 1,200 units beginning with October. -- 目前每月一千套,但从十月份开始每月将为一千二百套。
B: What’s your usual percentage of rejects? -- 每月不合格率通常是多少?
A: About 2% in normal operations. -- 正常情况下为2%左右。
B: That’s wonderful. Is that where the finished products come off?
-- 那太了不起了。成品从那边出来吗?
A: Yes. Shall we take a break now? -- 是的,现在我们稍微休息一下吧。