【篇一】
What's your job?Hello, everyone. 今天在这里和大家来分享一段情景对话:Tim想了解妈妈的工作,他要去参观妈妈工作的地方。我们快来看看他们的对话是如何展开的吧。
Tim: Mum, what‘s your job? (妈妈,你是做什么工作的?)
Tim’s mum: I am a narrator.(我是一名解说员。)
Tim: Oh, what‘s that about?(哦,那是干什么的?)
Tim’s mum: Well, do you remember when we go to Louvre?(嗯,你还记得我们去卢浮宫吗?)
Tim: Yes, they have a earphone thing, You can hear from that.(记得。他们有一个像耳机一样的东西,从那里边你能听到声音。)
Tim’s mum: Well, I work at the Imperial Palace, and we tell visitors about the stories there. (对的。我在故宫工作,并且我们给游客讲述这的故事。)
Tim: Oh, you are the ear phone.(哦,你就是耳机呀。)
Tim’s mum: Yes, you can put it this way. It is funny.
How about you come to my place and have a look?(是,你也可以这么理解。真有趣。你来我工作的地方看看怎么样?)
Tim: May I?(我可以吗?)
Tim’s mum: Why not?(怎么不可以?)
At the Imperial Palace(在故宫)
Tim’s mum: Look. Over there, behind the ticket office, there is my office, here is my work-card, and this is my speaker. (看那,在售票处的后面是我的办公室,这是我的工作证和扩音器。)
Tim: What is it for? (它是干什么用的?)
Tim’s mum: Guess.(你猜一下。)
Tim: Oh, I know. To make your voice spread widely. (哦, 我知道了。这能让你的声音传播的更广阔。)
Tim’s mum: Nice try.(猜的不错。)
【篇二】
Please have a seatHello, everyone. 今天在这里和大家来分享一段情景对话:Linda去Lucy阿姨家里做客,我们快来看看他们的对话是如何展开的吧。
Linda: Hello. Aunt Lucy, this is Linda.(你好,露西阿姨,我是琳达。)
Lucy: Hi, Linda.(嗨,琳达。)
Linda: Here are some flowers. Congratulations on your house-warming. (送你的花。祝贺你乔迁之喜。)
Lucy: Thank you, come on in.(谢谢你,快进来。)
Linda: Wow, what a nice apartment. (哇,好漂亮的公寓啊。)
Lucy: We are really happy to have you today. Please have a seat. Would you like some water?(很高兴你今天能来。请坐。你要喝点水吗?)
Linda: Thank you, I am fine. What smell is it? It‘s very good.(谢谢,我还好。什么味道?真香。)
Lucy: That’s a chicken I bake for our lunch. (是给我们午餐煮的鸡肉。)
Linda: Oh, it must be great. I am a little hungry, now. (哦,一定很好吃。我现在都有点饿了。)
Lucy: Great timing. Why don‘t you help yourself with some juice first?I will make the table right now.(时间刚刚好。你先喝点果汁。我马上就摆好桌子了。)
【篇三】
You just made my day.Hello, everyone.今天在这里和大家来分享一段情景对话:Judy刚刚转学到Linda的学校,Linda在帮助她熟悉环境。我们快来看看他们的对话是如何展开的吧。
Judy: Thank you for coming, Linda. We just move nearby. What is it like in our community?
(琳达,谢谢你来。我们刚好搬到附近了。我们社区什么样?)
Linda: My pleasure. There is our school 2 blocks away from here.
(我很乐意。我们学校离这有两个街区远)
Judy: OK, that‘s near to my house.
(太好了,就在我家附近。)
Linda: There is a hospital in the southern part of our community.
(在我们社区的南边有个医院。)
Judy: I want to go to a bookstore. Is there one?
(我想去书店。这有书店吗?)
Linda: Yes. There is a bookstore on the west side to our school.
(有。在我们学校西边有个书店。)
Judy: Oh, I think I can find it.
(哦,我觉得我能找到它。)
Linda: It next to a flower shop.
(它挨着一个花店。)
Judy: Thank you, Linda. You just made my day.(谢谢你琳达。你太让我感到开心了。)
Linda: You are welcome.(不客气。)
Judy: See you around.(回头见。)
Linda: OK. See you.(好的。再见。)