2012年6月英语六级翻译真题及答案
Part Ⅵ Translation (5 minutes)
Directions: Complete the sentences by translating into English the Chinese given in brackets. Please write your translation on Answer Sheet 2.
注意:此部分试题请在答题卡2上作答,只需写出译文部分。
82. I think that the meal is well (没有折扣的情况下值80美元).
83. (面对来自其他公司的激烈竞争), the automobile manufacturer is considering launching a promotion campaign.
84. As far as hobbies are concerned, Jane and her sister (几乎没有什么共同之处).
85. Only after many failures (我才认识到仅凭运气是不能成功的).
86. But for the survival instinct which nearly all creatures have, (更多的物种就可能已经在地球上灭绝了).
参考答案
82. I think that the meal is well worth $80 without a discount (没有折扣的情况下值80美元).
83. Facing the fierce competition from other companies (面对来自其他公司的激烈竞争), the automobile manufacturer is considering launching a promotion campaign.
84. As far as hobbies are concerned, Jane and her sister nearly have nothing in common / hardly have anything in common (几乎没有什么共同之处).
85. Only after many failures have I realized that I cannot succeed with luck merely (我才认识到仅凭运气是不能成功的).
86. But for the survival instinct which nearly all creatures have, more species would have been extinct from the earth (更多的物种就可能已经在地球上灭绝了).